Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 Day Thank You ... Day 9


These pieces may not look like much right now. But eventually they will be the floor, wall, and ceiling of my new shower. And even though I don't have the shower of my dreams YET, I am thankful for the shower.


Some days a shower is the only "me" time I get. So to stand in the shower with warm water beating down on my worn-out muscles from small children climbing on me or being in constant motion, is pure heaven.


Once the crawl space has been dug out and the plumbing run, I will then be well on my way to having a 4'x7' shower, with 2 shower heads and one rain head in the most gorgeous bathroom my 1965 house has yet to see! Ahhh....can't you just feel the relaxation?!

No comments:

Post a Comment