Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Monday, November 8, 2010

30 Day Thank You ... Day 8

Today I am thankful that I do not have to wash clothes via a washboard, such as this one...

With two kids and a husband who makes a living from a "dirty job", I feel like I am FOREVER doing laundry. Just 3 years ago, we purchased an HE washer and dryer combo with drawer pedastals for them to sit on. And even though laundry is my least favorite chore (mainly because it is NEVER done), I am thankful to have items to do the hardwork for me!

2 comments:

  1. I so understand how you feel... I do not think I would EVER have laundry done with 4 boys and a husband washing clothes without my washer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for my washing machine and my dishwasher, although I have to admit that I am a bit jealous of your new washer and dryer! :-)

    ReplyDelete