Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Thank You ... Day 2

On July 20, 2007, at 11:36 am, my sweet little baby boy, Clayton, was born and I became a mommy. Over the last 3 years, this little guy has learned and taught me so much!



After conquering the major things, like crawling, walking, and talking, he went on to learn everything he could. At two, he learned to say the Pledge of Allegiance and months of the year. He loves to sing songs, just like me. And loves to "fix" things, just like Daddy.



A couple of my favorite Clayton quotes are when he asked me what I was doing, I responded "Going crazy!" He then replied with, "I want to go crazy with you!"


As stated earlier, Clayton has learned the Pledge of Allegiance. And just like any other kid, he never performs on demand. So when Grandma tried to get him to say the pledge for one of her neighbors, his response was, "Holy Crap!" Just have to laugh, though.

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! Being a mommy is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it great?! especially when they are so cute. However, now that he can talk....just watch out! haha

    ReplyDelete