Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Day Thank You .... Day 6

Today, I am thankful for random family visits. My sister and brother-in-law stopped by for lunch on their way to the airport. And my brother, sister-in-law, and their sweet baby boy decided to join us. We had a great time talking, eating, laughing and holding babies. And of course, being entertained by Clayton who can manage to change subjects 3 different times in just one sentence.

A sweet Charlie boy with is "awesome" dad, as we hang out at the restaurant!


Clayton and Maecie showing off all of their "tricks" to Aunt Shea, Uncle Tim, Aunt Annie and Uncle Adam

So thank you to my family members who took a few hours out of their day to make my mundane Saturday, that much more interesting! And those who were unable to be here, we thought about you. I'm so excited for the holidays when I will be able to be with them all! Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment