Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Wednesday, November 17, 2010

30 Day Thank You ... Day 17

Today is my Mom's birthday! And for her birthday, she and my aunt have always attended the Southern Christmas Show here, in Charlotte. I have only been able to attend with them one other time and that was 4 years ago. Today, I got to go again! My sweet, wonderful, and fabulous husband took the day off, stayed home with the kids and let me spend whatever I wanted!! (well, he never complains anyway.) Because of his sacrifice, I was able to not just spend the day with my mom, but also with my Aunt Carrie, and two of my sisters, Candice and Logan.
My mom is my one of my best friends! I can call her on any day and receive advice, reassurance, and love for anything I need. Today, I'm thankful for my mom and the wonderful person that she is. And also for my husband for letting me celebrate this day with my mom!

Clayton and Grammie in deep thought, watching cars go by!




4 comments:

  1. Alexis, you look great!! And your kids are getting sooo big! They are beautiful:) Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you are so sweet! Thanks!! Crazy how these kids get so big and independent so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! i am glad ya'll had a wonderful day! I think I need an invitation for next year!! Love you girls! See you next week!!! Love Aunt Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! your mommy is so sweet! glad you had fun times.

    ReplyDelete