Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Day Thank You ... Day 20

Some sew, some decorate, some make bookshelves ... I bake!
The smells of Fall and Thanksgiving are some of my favorites. I don't know what it is, but as soon as the weather turns chilly, I am ready to bake! So here are my latest endeavors...

Homemade bread is just yummy! Especially straight out of the oven...


Oatmeal raisin cookies give off that sweet cinnamon smell when they bake...Patrick said they taste like a khashi bar, but there is way too much sugar and butter to be healthy!


And best of all ... orange rolls! Had these for the first time in college while visiting with my roommate's family for Thanksgiving and fell in love!

Oranges, cinnamon and bread ... thankful for these lovely fall smells and the ability to bake them! Now, who will help me eat all of this?!





1 comment:

  1. I'm in! I want the recipe for your orange cinnamon rolls......my fam would love those.

    ReplyDelete