Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Monday, November 1, 2010

30-Day Thank You ... Day 1

Inspired by a friend and also wanting to convey how thankful I am for the many things in my life, I will complete a 30 Day Thank You this month. Check in often and comment about what you are thankful for!
Beare Heating and Air Conditioning is my husband's company. He is the owner, manager, and sole employee, at the present time. This is a company he created almost two years ago, to help provide for our family.

Today I am very grateful for my husband and his company. He works extremely hard, sometimes long days and late nights, to make sure we are taken care of and can maintain our standard of living. On top of all that, this business now allows me to stay home with our children. I have always wanted to stay home with them and, after 4 years and a small adjustment period, I am able to do so.


Patrick is such a great provider, worker, and loving husband and father. So glad he is able to do what he loves, what he is good at and in his own way with Beare Heating and Air!

1 comment: