Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Cutest Kids EVER!

I think I have the cutest kids ever!
Yeah, I'm sure all parents think so ... but mine really take the cake!

The other day, Clayton was inside the house while Patrick, Maecie, and I were outside. I went in to check on him. When he heard me coming, he hid. This is how I know he's doing something not-so-good. Then I looked and noticed he had my make-up in his hands. This is what I saw next:



When I asked him why he had my make-up, he responded with, "I wanted to look beautiful like mommy!" How can you not smile at that?!




Then we have the most adorable little girl! Even when she's not feeling 100%, she is cute enough to make everyone stop and smile. We went to the doctor today for a follow up visit and nurses, receptionists, and even other patrons were doting on her. Then we ran some errands where people couldn't keep their eyes off of her smile. We even went through a drive thru and the 20-something guy at the window was putty in her hands! Check her out sitting in the big chair at the doctor's office:



Yep, pretty sure mine are THE CUTEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment