Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy 4th!

So my computer was attacked by a killer virus ... but my handsome hubby says he can fix it. Except it's been the hottest summer ever and he is an AC guy and therefore has been quite busy. It's making my computer not top priority. So I take his when I can and thus have not blogged nearly as much as I would like. But I digress ... and here is our 4th of July celebration blog!

For us, July 4th means water and hot dogs and fireworks to celebrate our freedoms. And what is more American than a homemade water slide?
Patrick sliding down...


Clayton doing twists and turns....

And landing in the big pool!

Maecie got a little intimidated by the slide and spent most of the day chilling on the couch..

Mom and Lucie hanging out next to the slide, cheering on the crazies!

And of course, this just made Patrick even more excited to have the water slide at our house again. So the count down is on! We have so much to do before we are ready, but it's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment