Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Currently...

picked up this idea from my friend's blog which is so cute...check her out!

loving: These three little munchkins right here! They keep my BUSY, on my toes, and smiling! From the time we wake up until they all go to bed, we don't stop. Maecie is currently a busybody and has had baths after covering herself in Nutella, diaper cream, and lotion. But I laugh because who doesn't really want to cover themselves in Nutella?? And Clayton's stories are hilarious! And who could not smile at Miss Lucie?


reading: The Book of Mormon ... our Relief Society (women's church organization) challenged us to read the Book of Mormon in 90 days. So keeping up the pace with 3 kids, in the summer has been difficult, but the blessings coming from this challenge are innumerable! I'm 85% through. Exciting and saddening at the same time. So many awesome things have occurred during this challenge. And I know that there are so many things I would not have handled as well had I not been so in tune to the Lord's words.

watching: my favorite summer shows ... "The Closer", "Rizzoli and Isles", "So You Think You Can Dance", "Covert Affairs", all DVR'd because there is not guarantee when all the kids will be in bed and the dishes done and I can actually stay awake to watch them!

thinking about: Clayton going to school for the first time! He starts kindergarten this year. I have to take him to the doctor's, dentist's (not a good outcome! A mom and dad with bad teeth = a kid with really bad teeth!), register him, get school supplies, etc. And then I think about how by the time I take him to school, take Maecie to preschool, pick Maecie up, have lunch and nap time, and pick Clayton up, the day is over! I have to make dinner and do homework (luckily it's simple in kindergarten) and bed! Time is going to fly by even faster!!

working on: Super Saturday! It's a day of crafting and gift making for the ladies at church. I head the committee in charge of the activities we choose for the day. It's so much fun and such a great jump start to the holidays. And even though it's not until October, it's going to be here before I know it!

wishing: my babies would stop growing! Clayton starting school, Maecie potty training, and Lucie starting to roll over ... I just want to freeze time and enjoy it while they are so cute and still love their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment