Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Friday, January 6, 2012

Smiling

Just a few of the things that have made me smile today:

I had just put breakfast on the table for the kids and was in the kitchen making my breakfast, when I hear this:
Clayton - Wait, Maecie! We have to say the blessing on the food first!
Maecie - okay
And then Clayton says a very sweet prayer over the food and for a good day. There are many times when saying a prayer can be a struggle. But when they actually want to do it on their own, without me even having to be in the room or prompt them, I can't help but smile!

Later, I offer Maecie a piece of banana. When she takes it, she says "Tank you, Mama!". This little girl is getting so big! And I love when they begin to put sentences together!

Even as a sit here and write this post, a smile crosses my face, because little Beare #3 is kicking away. She loves to let me know she is still there. And I'm excited to see her sweet face in less than 11 weeks!

I can't help but smile, because I am blessed with sweet and well-mannered (most of the time) kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment