Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Monday, April 11, 2011

Espanol and Crushes!

When Clayton was about 18months old, he would walk around the house saying, "Blow my nose!" It was the funniest thing cause I couldn't quite understand why he was saying it or what he meant. Surely no kid wants to blow his nose!




Then one day, while he was watching Dora The Explorer, he said it again. After paying close attention, I realized he was really saying "Vamanos!" This was when I realized he could memorize cartoons.


Clayton goes through phases when it comes to his favorite shows. I think we have just about made it through every kids-friendly show on Disney and Nick Jr. Lately he likes 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates', as well as 'Little Einsteins'.




Little Einsteins has 4 main characters, one of which is a ballerina named June. In the store the other day, he found a Little Einsteins coloring book. He held it and told me, "Mommy, I miss my best friend June!" Then, after watching an episode, proceeded to tell me that "June is cute!" Can kids really have crushes on cartoons?! Maybe he just has a thing for brunettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment