Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beach Beares

So a couple of weeks ago, I posted about being a crazy woman or a cool mom .... votes were unanimous and it was determined that I am a "cool mom"! After our adventure, I would have to agree!


We all packed our bags, kids, and food and headed to the beach. It was a memorable 3 days and was sad to see it end. But we will be back next year for sure!!


The first night we took an evening walk on the beach. We already consumed sand and were soaking wet....I knew the next day was going to be so much fun!



Clayton ready to dig!




Maecie had a ball stuffing sand into the toys! And into her bathing suit!



Or maybe she just like rolling around in it...



This is my favorite picture of our beach time ... Clayton LOVED playing in the water, even though it was a little cold!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ya'll had fun! I love Maecie's little leg rolls!

    ReplyDelete