Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Thursday, June 24, 2010

Two Become Three!






We had just bought our first house in October of 2006. Less than a month later, we found out I was pregnant! So our journey to becoming a mom and dad were beginning!




Clayton Daniel was born July 20, 2007 at 11:36am. He weighed in a 7lbs 6oz and was 21 inches long. He had a full head of hair and was already trying to suck on his thumb!
Clayton has been a great highlight. He loves to sing songs (like his mom) and fix things (like his dad). A two year old knew what a wire nut was before I did! Clayton is extremely bright (despite my biased opinion). He can say the entire Pledge of Allegiance, sing his ABC's, count to 12, identify colors and more. What can I say, I love my little Bubba!







No comments:

Post a Comment