Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Monday, August 13, 2012

Cute Outfits ... Cute Girls!!

This weekend kicked off our Waterslide-A-Palooza (more pics to come on that later). As soon as she could, Maecie wanted to put on her "babin' suit". And after she had that on, she then found her tennis shoes and wanted those on. All together, she looked like a cute girl ready for a run!


She was even stretching for the day!


Later in the week, I began to pull out clothes for Lucie, realizing that I needed to start dressing her in her 3-6 month clothes or else we would lose the window on some great outfits! Here is one of my favorites!


Look at that color ... those polka dots! What's not to love?! 


Had to include this way cute face!


And just so you know, she is always on the roll, here is a way cute pic of my sweet baby!! Love love love her!!!

How did I get so lucky to have such adorable girls??

1 comment: