Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Friday, June 29, 2012

7 Years Strong

When I woke up on June 25th this week, I couldn't wait to look through our wedding album. One, because it seems like only yesterday that we were getting married. Two, because I just made the album last year! I really loved making it and keeping our memories alive.
The rough part is that when I look at it, I remember how good we looked! Yes, that was past tense... See the evidence below:


This was our engagement photo just a couple of months prior to our big day. See how young and slender we were? Now that SEVEN years have passed and THREE children later, we aren't so slender.

So what do not-so-slender lovebirds do for their wedding anniversary? They join the gym! I plan to Zumba it up and Patrick plans to get his swim and weight lifting on. Together, with a little bit of invested money, and the included childcare, we will work our way back to the hotties we were! We are working it out together, 7 years strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment