Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Practicing for a Baby....

Sister!!



The kids are excited about their new baby sister! So we had to take some pics to practice...


I think she will be a great big sister!

I have to admit, I was a little on the fence about whether or not to find out this baby's gender. However, now that we know, we have actually decided on different rooming situations. Instead of Clayton and Maecie sharing, like we originally thought, Maecie and baby will share. That way Clayton can have his own room. Poor guy is going to be outnumbered! But I think he will make it!!


Excited to start this new chapter of our lives!! However....now Patrick and I are outnumbered! AHHH!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations! And outnumbered? Nah. You guys will have everything under control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for a girl! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete