Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Monday, October 10, 2011

Family Fun Times Part I

I am a little behind in my posts. Man, life is busy!! Hoping that when baby #3 comes that I will still have time to journal about my family and our times, otherwise, I might forget!


So here is post catch-up #1: ThE CaBaRrUs CoUnTy FaIr....


First ride....Daddy, Maecie, and Clayton went for a spin on the "teacup-esque" pirate ships!


Clayton throwing his hands up on his first roller coaster ride ... The Dragon!


The Ferris Wheel....


The reason we eat our candy apples at home ... notice the red face, arms, and hands!

1 comment:

  1. The fair is always so fun! I cannot believe how grown up Maecie looks! I love that little ponytail on top of her head! :-) And Clayton definitely enjoyed that candy apple!

    ReplyDelete