Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beare's Say the Darndest Things Part 2




The other day, Clayton rode to the Auto Parts store with Dad and Papa. They had fun and blah blah blah ... well the next morning Grandma came to pick up the kids for a fun filled day. When I went to put Clayton's carseat in the van, our conversation went as follows:



Clayton: I don't need my seat, Mom. I can just sit on this seat with a seatbelt like a big boy.


Mom: No, you have to sit in a carseat. Those are the rules.


Clayton: But when I ride with my Papa, he lets me sit here without my seat.


Mom: Are you telling off on your Papa??


Clayton: Don't tell my Dad!



Hahaha ... I love that he tells me things and then says, "Don't tell my Dad!" as if he is going to get in trouble! Love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment