Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Monday, September 10, 2012

To Grandma's House We Go...

We took a much needed family trip to Florence and Columbia, SC Labor Day weekend. Our goal was to visit with family and pick up some furniture. With my grandmother moving to an apartment, she was getting rid of a hutch. And since my house didn't quite have the best place to store Patrick's Grandmother's china, I asked for it!


We trekked to Florence and picked up some furniture and visited with Grandma Da. Clayton drew a picture to give to Da upon our arrival:
{He's such the little artist}

Grandma Da gave some pink pillows to Maecie (who LOVES pink) and she had a lovely time playing with them:


Then we headed to Grammie and Grandpa's house in Columbia. Patrick and I were able to sneak off to see a movie, just the two of us! So hard to go on a date these days... We (Patrick) helped Grandpa around the house the next day and the kids and I helped Grammie rearrange furniture, pull out all of the toys, and "work out" on their exercise equipment!

 The kids love visiting their grandparents and I'm glad they have such awesome ones {all 7 of them!!}



No comments:

Post a Comment