Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Thursday, December 15, 2011

Clayton's First School Program

Clayton was so excited about his school program today, that he had many comments and requests to share. Such as, "Will you make me a special sparkly shirt to wear?" and "Don't worry, Mom. I won't cry."


But it wasn't until the story started, that I realized he was to play Joseph in the story of Christmas. He was such a sweet performer; held "Mary's" hand and walked from one side of the staging area to another. Then sat down next to the laundry basket (aka...the baby manger) and smiled. It was perfect!


The kids then stood and sang Christmas songs..."Santa Claus is Coming to Town", "Jingle Bells", "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", and "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"! Too bad my videography skills weren't as good as they should have been and I missed the majority of the songs. I did manage to get the Christmas Story Play!! (I should get points for that! LOL)



Such wonderful memories for Moms, Dads, and the students themselves! Thanks for all the hardwork teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment