Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Clayton's First Day of Preschool!

Today was Clayton's first day of preschool. He was very excited to go and did a great job!! He even sang to Maecie this morning that "Brother's going to schoo-ool and you are noo-oot!".

When I picked him up, he said he had a good day, but was worried I wasn't coming to pick him up! I reassured him that I would always pick him up. And he said he was ready to go back tomorrow.


When we got home, he wanted to make a craft. This is what he came up with:

He told me the tape was necessary to make the picture complete. What a big boy and big imagination!

At preschool, good students receive a sticker at the end of the day. One of Clayton's friends got one, so I asked Clayton if the teacher gave him one today. His response was no. When I asked him why not, he said, "I wasn't being a good listener. There was a caterpillar and I wanted to see it." Apparently all it takes is a caterpillar for my son to stray from the line! LOL....oh to be a fly on the wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment