Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lost....

Every house has one. Heck, probably every car, room, and purse has one! It's the Land of the Lost Items!

You know, the place where all of those lost things go. You know they are around there somewhere, but just can't seem to find them. How many times have you lost your keys, chapstick, or an earring in your purse? Or your remote control at home? Or how many times have you lost just one shoe? Hello?! You didn't just wear one the last time you went out. I know these items are around the house. But where the HECK are they?!

I wish I knew where the Land of the Lost Items were at my house. Then I could find Maecie's shoe (yes, just one shoe), my black pair of sunglasses, my new scoop and measuring spoons (that are still in their package, just purchased from Pampered Chef!), and even my book. I have looked everywhere for these items and can't seem to find them! It's starting to make me go crazy since I know they exist and are around here somewhere....but where??

Where is your Land of the Lost Items at your house? Maybe it will give me some idea to where my items are...

P.S. Just after I wrote this, I found the scoop and measuring spoons in the couch cushion. Unfortunately, none of the other items were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment