Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Monday, May 23, 2011

Beares Say the Darndest Things!

I took Clayton to the grocery store with me tonight. He needed some one-on-one time with mommy. He did so good throughout the store and when he behaves, he gets to ride "Harry the Dragon". At checkout, he met a ballerina friend and she talked to him during his ride. Their conversation went like this:





Ballerina: Hey, I want to ride that thing!


Clayton: Do you have any money?


Balleria: No, but my mommy does.


Clayton: Well, next time you will have to bring some money. You have to have money to have fun!






While I was making dinner, Patrick and Maecie were standing in the kitchen with me. I tend to have music on while making dinner or cleaning the house. It makes things more fun! So Patrick proceeds to start dancing. Maecie looks up at him with a curious look on her face. She then puts her head down and runs to me! Apparently Daddy's dancing was too much to handle.



Later, he dances again, and Maecie put her hands over her eyes! Haha! I guess you don't have to be more than a year old to have your parents embarrass you!

No comments:

Post a Comment