Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The 3 Best Sounds

My 3 favorite sounds most recently have been:

The giggles of my 5 month old little girl. She is such a happy baby and brings a smile to everyone's face. Her most recent giggles occur because of silly faces I make or Clayton dancing to music. (Or at least what he calls dancing..)


The words "I love you" coming from my loving son! A recent conversation went like this - Me: I love you, Clayton! Clayton: I love you, too, Mommy! Me: I love you, too, Clayton! Clayton: I love you, too, too, Mommy! ... It doesn't get much cuter!

And finally, "Hey guys, I'm home!" That would be the words coming from my dear husband after a long day of work. These words make everything better, because whatever trials or triumphs that have occurred that day can now be shared with him. And he always knows the right things to say to help or celebrate!

Love my sweet family and all of their great sounds!





No comments:

Post a Comment