Patrick ~ Alexis ~ Clayton ~ Maecie ~ Lucie



Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mommy Musings

So generally, my sweet child has cute and funny things to say. I try to write them down in a book so that I have them to look back on.
Such things might be like when I was having a "mommy melt-down" the other day. As I was crying, wallowing in my own pity, Clayton came into the room. He knelt beside me and told me things we okay. He said "Don't worry mommy. I will make you happy." Then he proceeded to sing to me. His song, I think, comes from a Dora show and is as follows:
"When you get a boo-boo, it always makes me laugh. Cause when you wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, you wiggle all the day. It always makes me giggle..."
Needless to say, it made me smile!
However, these days, Clayton has been saying not-so-great and cute things. His responses generally consists of:
"No, no, and no"
"You stop it right now!"
"I quit you!"

And now I wonder...does every parent wonder if their child has multiple personalities? Do they all have tempers? Or is mine just that great?!






No comments:

Post a Comment